SC Diana Kattowitz Womens T-Shirt
They played in Kattowitz, Upper Silesia in Germany (now Katowice, Poland) Established 13 February 1905, it was one of a small number of clubs that made up the Kattowitzer Ballspiel-Verband alongside Preussen Kattowitz and Germania Kattowitz. With FC 1903 Ratibor, these clubs formed the Upper Silesian division (Bezirk Oberschlesien) of the Southeast German Football Federation in 1906.
Diana was named by founding president Ernst Tschoche in honour of the Roman goddess of hunting.
Following the invasion of Poland by the Nazis in 1939, the club was displaced by the formation of VfB Kattowitz, which was active until 1944 when it disappeared as the area was restored to Polish control.
SC Diana Kattowitz Womens T-Shirt TShirts365 Originals
Also available on Regular Tees