Dukla Praha Regular T-Shirt
This is the original Dukla Prague badge. Established in 1948 as ATK Praha, the club won a total of 11 Czechoslovak league titles and eight Czechoslovak Cups, and in the 1966–67 season, reached the semi-finals of the European Cup. As late as 1985–86 they reached the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup semi-final and they also made a great impact in the American Challenge Cup competition in New York City with four wins between 1961 and 1964. They changed their name to Dukla Prague in 1956.
The current Dukla Praha, were founded in 1958 as FK Dukla Dejvice. By 1983-84 they had advanced to the 5th tier of Czech football. In 2001 the club became known as FK Dukla Prague, inheriting but not related to the original Dukla Prague team, which had merged in 1996 to finally become 1. FK Příbram.
In November 2006, the new Dukla Prague management announced that it had agreed to a takeover of second league rights of the Jakubčovice team and in 2007 Dukla took Jakubčovice's place in the Czech 2. Liga, eventually getting to the top flight in 2011-12.